It is no doubt that Kagay-anons are among the most fashionable people in the country. Cagayan de Oro is blessed with big malls housing top fashion houses/boutiques for every fashionista in the Region, even those who are from the neighboring cities. There’s the huge Limketkai Mall, SM City, Centrio Ayala Mall, Gaisano Mall/City, etc. ready to cater every fashionista’s needs.
As much as we love to go to the malls to shop, there will be times where going out of our homes, spending hours roaming around looking for that particular fashion item, and then falling in line becomes way too tedious. Good thing, the city is well connected to the Internet (well at least almost the entire part of it) making shopping possible without going out and spending so much time away from home. There are ton’s of online shopping every Kagay-anon can choose from but of course we need to be careful in choosing where to purchase since there are also a lot of fraud shopping places online.
Here are Some Tips in Choosing an Online Shopping Site
- Check out feedback from your friends or from forums is a good way to determine if the online shopping store is legit.
- An online store with developed and running shopping application is a good way to determine that it is a legit business site. One best example is Zalora.ph. They have launched their application that shoppers can conveniently use through their mobile phones or tablets when shopping. For Android users The ZALORA App can be downloaded through Google Playstore.
- Customer Service – make sure that the shopping store you are picking has a customer service support. It’s one way of securing that you have a way to go for inquiries, product issues, refunds, return merchandise, etc.
- Best deals! look for legit shopping sites with the best deals. You will often see similar items from different shopping sites bearing different price tags.
- Ensure that you know the identity, location and contact details of the online retailer. If the online shopping site is not among those refutable brands/stores, make sure to establish the identity of lesser-known online companies who do not have instant recognition or external store status. It is important to look for the name, company registration details for your country, contact details that include an e-mail, postal address and telephone number and a clear indication of where the company’s headquarters is based.