Big Bite 2016: The Northern Mindanao Food Festival is a 3-day culinary event where every mall goers gets to witness various food competitions, enjoy delightful foods at a very affordable price is happening on March 11-13, 2016 (Fri-Sun) at the Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro City.
Check out the highlights of this annual Food event below:
Friday – March 11
Enjoy summer delight and the province’s finest ham!
- Giant Ham Sandwich Ceremony by the Department of Tourism
- Summer Smoothie Competition & Cashew Nut Challenge by participating culinary groups and schoold
Saturday – March 12
Taste the fresh and lush greens found in the food basket of the region
- Veggie Dish Challenge and Giant Salad Competition by participating culinary groups and schools
- Grill at the Garden by Centrio Merchants
Sunday – March 13
Experience the island life and enjoy a wide variety of delicacies from the shores of your table!
- Sticky Rice Innovation & Ceviche Challenge by participating culinary groups and schools
- Awarding Ceremony by by participating culinary groups and schools
Also catch GMA Network’s Taste Buddies hosts Solenn Heussaff and Iya Villania as they also grace the event and join the fun on March 13, 2016 (Sunday) @ 4:30PM.